( “Nokhsom,” “Company,” “we,” “our” or “us”) respect your privacy
and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with
this policy. We will never share your personally identifiable
information with third parties without your consent.
This policy describes:-
The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you.
- Visit, access or use our online application that run on smart phones, tablets and other devices, which provide dedicated non-browser- based interaction between you and our application (“apps”).
- Communicate with us electronically and through other means.
- View or click on our ads or other online content.
- Interact with us through social media websites and other websites and apps.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on our app without legal parental or guardian consent. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18 if such information is provided without legal parental or guardian consent. If you are under 18, do not provide any information on our app without legal parental or guardian consent. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18 for which there is no legal parental or guardian consent, please contact us at email@example.com
Information We Collect
Depending on which of our services you use and how you interact with our app, we collect different kinds of information from or about you, including the below information
Contacts that allows us to communicate with you. We obtain this information when you order or register for our products or services or our apps. This may include information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline.
related to your financial relationship with us, such as the services and products we provide to you, your purchase history, your payment information, such as credit and debit card information we do not store credit and debit card information on our system.
your first name and last name.
Product/Service Usage Information
related to the products and services we provide to you, including:
- Information about your redemption of our offers.
- How you use your devices to access our websites and apps, including the screens you visit and searches you make.
Third Party Partner Information
related to how you use our third party partners, such as your reviews of our merchant partners.
Your Communications With Us
by social media, e-mail, electronic messages and other electronic and non-electronic communications.
Your Networks and Connections
made available to us, depending on the permissions you have granted, from your mobile and desktop devices’ address book contacts, Facebook friends list, and other social media such as Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
Device and Settings Information
from or about the computers, phones or other devices where you install or access our products or services, depending on the permissions you have granted us. We collect your device attributes such as:
- The make and model (mobile phones only).
- The operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, and device identifiers.
- Device locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth or WiFi signals.
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We use the information that you provide to us or that we collect about you to:
Present our app and its contents to you, and provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
Provide, improve and develop our products and services to help you get the most value out of the products you purchase, including maximizing the savings you achieve from using the products.
Communicate with you about our products and services and respond to you when you contact us.
Display and measure our advertisements and services so we can show you relevant advertisements and measure the effectiveness of our advertisements and reach of our products and services.
Promote security by using the information collected to verify accounts and activity to promote security on our app.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our app and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns in order to better manage the demands on our network infrastructure.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our app according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use our app.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
How We Collect The Information
You provide information to us when you:
- Fill-in forms on our app, including forms to register to use our app, make purchases, request further services or post material on our app.
- Correspond with us (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Respond to surveys we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Perform search queries on our websites or apps.
In addition, you agree that the security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You must keep your security details secret and take all reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorised or fraudulent use of them.
You must not disclose your security details to any other person or record your security details in any way that may result in them becoming known to another person.
If you suspect that anyone knows your security details you must contact us immediately. If you fail to do so, you will be liable for any unauthorised transactions on your account confirmed by use of your security details.
You will be responsible for all instructions given by you or anyone acting under your name between the time you pass the security procedure until you exit from the App.
Please note that this includes any input errors or instructions sent by someone other than yourself so please do not leave your mobile phone or handheld unattended while you are still logged onto the App.
You are responsible for making sure information either shown or stored on your mobile phone or other handheld is kept secure.
You must advise us of any change to your mobile phone number or email address.
We may automatically collect information
through automatic data collection and tracking technologies when you use our products or services, or interact with our app, or certain of our partners’ apps. The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
Pages of our apps and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and collect other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We may use log files to capture your activities on our apps as they interact with our websites. Information captured in such log files may include the types of content you view or engage with and the frequency or duration of your activities.
We obtain information from outside sources
like our business partners, and marketing mailing lists.
Third-party information collection
How we share the information we collect
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our app users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
To other users of our app, limited to the following information:
- Your first name.
- Your total savings from purchasing our products to date in the current year.
- Your rank in the savings leaderboard of your product location.
- How long you have been a customer and the products you have purchased.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your choices about our collection, use and disclosure of your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information.
Tracking technologies and advertising
You can choose whether or not to allow our apps to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of our apps may then be inaccessible or not function properly. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Availablity of App
While we will make reasonable efforts to provide the app and the services, we will not be liable for any failure to provide the app. This includes, in particular, any suspension of the app resulting from maintenance and upgrades to our systems or the systems of any party used to provide the app, outages on any phone network or in the case of mobile networks where you are not in an area of mobile coverage.
The App is provided “as is” with no representation, guarantee or warranty of any kind as to its functionality.